QUOSA Information Manager
QUOSA is a superb tool for researchers and all individuals who would like to:
- Retrieve with one click, one to hundreds of full-text articles from PubMed, Ovid or Google Scholar searches into QUOSA to organize and effectively search the full text
- Import PDFs from their desktops into QUOSA to manage and easily perform powerful searches and cluster analyses of the full-text of articles, Word documents, PowerPoint and other document types
- Export citations with one click to citation management software, such as RefWorks and EndNote
- Review articles quickly with a highlighting feature
- Perform many other literature management tasks.
To download QUOSA:
- to begin download (Windows or Mac)
- AFTER downloading, install QUOSA by following the prompts
- After installing, fill out the registration form (your name, institution and your University of Miami e-mail).
For assistance with QUOSA:
- Go to the 'Getting Started' guide in QUOSA at the Help link.
- Click on the 'QUOSA User's Guide - Windows Version' at the Educational Tutorials link on the Calder Library's website
- Register for a class on QUOSA in the Calder Library's electronic classroom on the Calder Library's website.